пятница, 12 апреля 2013 г.

Jessica and Tim fantastic online love story

Hi, my name is Jessica and I'm 46, I want to share my online love story, how I met the love of my life Tim. This is a story of true love, how we met and fell in love over the internet. So, after divorce, I was so depressed I though I would never find the right man, that he doesn't exist in this world. My 2 wonderful kids, saw me in this mood, they gave me support and care as much as they could.
I don't know how did they come up with this idea, they registered my at online dating site for singles over 40, posted some of my pictures, wrote my interests and some basic characters. You can imagine my shock and surprise when they showed me my profile on a internet dating site.

One Friday night after a long day at work, I was sitting in my chairs watching a movie, when I saw a mail in my inbox, I was intrigues to read it , there was “Hi, how are you doing tonight?, care to chat?” I was really flattered to read a mail from a stranger, I didn't expect anything to work out from this online dating.

So, we started chatting, he said his name is Tim, and he was looking for someone to talk with online. I asked him why did he choose me among all women registered on the site, and he said he liked my name “charmingLady”, here is where it all has begin. We talked that night about to midnight, discussing each other interests, job lines, past marriages, and many more, this was amazing, I felt like life is not over, and maybe there is a chance that I could meet a decent guy to spend the rest of my life with. We added each other to our friend list and agreed to talk more again.

About 2 nights later, we saw each other online, so began chatting again. It turned out that he had just divorce too, and move to a new apartment and had been looking for a friend to talk to. The feeling we had between was electric as if we had known each other for ages, we would chat for hours and hours at night and at weekends.

Our chatting continued for about a month, and in that time we had exchanged photos, shared our goals and expectations. Then, one night, he asked me for my phone number he wanted to hear my voice, so we exchange numbers.

It didn't take long before we fell in love and started to call each other. We both did not imagine how quickly this has all happened.

After six months of dating we have decided to move together, I so grateful to my kids, they bring me back to life the day when register me on a dating site, Tim is the most wonderful man I have ever met in my life, he's my soul mate, my prince charming.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий